Coffee, Tea, We?
Welcome to our monthly event: Sex-Positive Café! The point of this event is to spend relaxed quality time with new members to learn more about them and to help them steer a course for their involvement (learn the ropes, if you will) in the amazing world of SexPositive.
Some newbies are very new to everything sex-positive and are going to need a different roadmap than those coming in from other sexuality communities. By getting to meet them and chat them up in this casual setting, we’ll be able to determine where they’re at, and can make recommendations about the following:
• events, classes, workshops to attend,
• books to read,
• other groups that may be useful,
• available resources,
• and ways to get involved
This, of course, may be useful to all members, even the ones who’ve been around for a while.
If you are a long time member, we’d love for you to be there to give advice, guidance, direction, etc. and to help us welcome the newbies. Feel free to bring your own books, toys, … you want to show to people : )
Feel free to bring friends to this event.
It’s also an open event, which means it’s open for the public AND you can come and go whenever you like.
We are invited to use The Second floor of the Sister’s Café, due to their very positive stances and takes on (Intersectional) Feminism so please consider taking at least one consumption of their awesome Organic Vegan / Waste-free menu/bar in gratitude to support their awesome space : )
More information about it here:
We will be waiting for you there with your best (sex-)positive attitudes! : )
COVID measures for everyone’s comfort and ease:
– Distancing: we encourage you to be aware of your distance needs, have them respected and respect the others. We will pay extra attention to this – although we are not there to police so be the care taker of your own boundaries and needs and of others.
– In all cases we are suggesting you to chose a MAXIMUM of 5 persons present at the event to have physical greeting exchanges if you are inclined to them and want to have them, negotiating them first of course.
– Drinks & food: Best not to share glasses or bottles or cutlery, so please make sure to use only your own.
– Masks are not compulsory or required but they remain optional if you might feel better with them but the same as for distances, please set your boundaries, and respect them.
– Remember to care for you and others. Certainly if you don’t feel well, or suspect any risk exposure, please don’t come to the event, there will be others.
We expect you numerous then! Cheers.. 🙂