Join us for our Speed Friending evening for ALL age groups to make new friendships with both ladies and gentlemen without any of the pressure, shyness and nervousness normally associated with meeting new people!
Click below to book your ticket online today and save money! –
We are organizing our event at The Sister Brussels Café which is lively yet cozy which makes it the perfect evening spot to meet people and socialize with new friends!
Come out and make new friends the speedy way!
Have a look at photos from our recent meetups and see what you have been missing! http://bit.ly/MeetupPictures
WHY SPEED FRIENDING?
In our speed friending we arrange for you to meet and chat with each other. This gives you an easy and convenient way to meet new people in a way that completely dissolves barriers. This is NOT speed dating and so you will be meeting both ladies and gentlemen in mixed groups. The intent is to create friendships.
Speed friending allows you to identify other people with common interests. The conversations that take place don’t have to be deep, profound or even scripted; simply discussing likes and dislikes may lead to future friendships.
Speed friending is the easiest and most effective way to build connections and relationships in a short amount of time.
Here’s how it will be set-up:
1) Half of the group (mixed gender) will be in a fixed place and the other half of the group (mixed gender) will rotate. During these intervals, each pair of people will get the opportunity to talk to each other.
2) Petko will be hosting the evening and he will organize the speed friending. He will indicate when you should move to the next person.
3) We will meet from 6.00 pm onwards. You should get yourself a drink and also any food before 6.45 pm.
4) The Speed friending part will start exactly at 6.45 pm onwards and continue till about 7.45 pm followed by a break and finish at 8.40 pm, so please try and be there on time. If you are late then you can join the speed networking midway.
5) We have a FREE welcome drink for our members, so long as they last. So please make sure to come as close to time as possible!
6) Please be aware that over 85% of attendees are attending for the first time and over 95% of attendees come alone. You will not be alone. Petko will welcome you and help you get comfortable.
Please click the link below to purchase your cheaper advance ticket:-
**Kindly note that you can pay via Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card using the above link
Early Bird Ticket – €5 / person
Regular Ticket – €10 / person
Cash at meetup: If you do not purchase a ticket in advance then you can pay Petko cash of €15 when you attend.
– You can contact Petko through his meetup profile or Raj, on whatsapp on +447715705005 with any questions.
This meetup is organised with www.connectwithlocals.com. Please watch the video below to see why you should attend our meetups.